1. Formats and file naming
- All presentations should be in POWERPOINT with English text. Other formats such as VHS, DVD, slides and overhead projection will not be permitted.
-Presenters will be allowed to speak Greek or English.
- Presenters will not be allowed to use their own computers.
- Please bring your memory stick or CD at adequate time before the start of the session to our staff into the session room and check that the presentation is ok.
- Label your file with the first presenting author
2. Preparing your presentation
- If you are not able to be at your scheduled presentation time, you must find a substitute to present your work or notify the conference office.
- On arrival, please check in at the registration desk and you will be directed to the speakers’ preparation room.
- Please meet your session chair/moderator in your session room during the break immediately before your session.
- Each speaker will have 15 minutes for the presentation – recommended speaking time is 12 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for questions.
- Your PowerPoint presentation will be loaded on the laptop on top of the podium in a separate folder. You are responsible for opening your file and for advancing your own PowerPoint slides by using the keyboard on the laptop.
- Include: a title slide listing the title, author(s) name(s) and affiliations.